University of Vienna
Important dates in 2018
|January||10||Deadline for abstract submission The deadline is approaching!|
|February||8||Notification of acceptance of abstracts|
|February||28||Deadline for payment of early registration fee|
|May||1||Deadline for final full paper submission and payment of regular registration fee|
|June||18||The opening of the Conference|
- Cartography Concepts in BigData Environment
- GIS Technologies and Related Disciplines
- Web Cartography and Digital Atlases
- Map Design and Production
- Cartographic Visualization
- Volunteer Geographic Information
- Virtual Geographic Environment
- 3D Cartographic Modelling
- Cartography and GIS in Education
- GPS Technologies
- Geo-Spatial Analysis and Data Mining
- Contemporary Problems Using Geodetic Coordinate
Systems and Map Projections
- Geospatial Data Acquisition by Remote Sensing
Technologies for Cartographic Purposes
- GIS for Geology, Natural Sciences and Ecosystems
- Geoinformation for Smart Cities
- Geoinformation and Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Geospatial 4.0 Concept
- UAV Applications and New Trends
Early Warning & Disaster Management Topics
- European, Asian and World Concepts for Crisis Management (CM) and Early Warning (EW)
- Visualization of Geodata and Geoinformation in CM and EW
- User Needs and Context Mapping
- From Discovery to Full Interoperability in CM and EW
- SDI and CM: INSPIRE Influence
- “Speaking the Same Language – Semantic Aspects of CM”
- Sensor Mapping for EW and CM
- Data Loss Collection and Registration
- 3D Laser Scanning in EW and CM
International Society for Digital Earth
- Special Session Digital Earth for Smart Solutions
ICA Commissions Annual Meetings
- Commission on Cartography and Children, Chair: Carla Cristina Reinaldo Gimenes de Sena
- Commission on Cartography in Early Warning and Crisis Management, Chair: Milan Konecny
- Commission on Map Projections, Chair: Miljenko Lapaine
A special exhibition of maps, cartographic products, GIS, hardware and software will be hosted during the Conference.
The official language of the Conference is English.
Impact factor of 7ICC&GIS
After review process, all approved papers will be published in e-Proceedings entitled “7th Conference on Cartography and GIS” with ©Publisher: Bulgarian Cartographic Association and ISSN: 1314-0604.
The Proceedings will be send for indexation in ISI Web of Science and add to database of ResearchGate.
6th ICC&GIS is indexed in ISI Web of Science, IDS Number: BF9OJ; and added to ResearchGate.
The best paper presented by student (under 35) will be awarded.
2 best papers from Special Session Digital Earth for Smart Solutions will be recommended for IJDE (International Journal of Digital Earth IF2.69) for peer-review procedure.